Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Always follow your dreams! ♥






Never stop believing in yourself, always chase after your dreams, don't ever give up and NEVER SAY NEVER! - Justin Bieber is my inspiration and has taught me those things, and way more! 


I will never stop believing in myself, cause of Justin. He gives me hope that one day, things will all go right in my life, things will turn out well in the end, even if the journey there is very rough. Having belief in yourself, reassures you that you will always trust yourself to do things for you and not from the pressures of the world. Believing in yourself is important, i picked that up along the road of life but Justin Bieber reinforced it, he showed us that he always believed in himself and that's what got him through everything, that's how he got to where he is now. ♥ An amazing place! 
- Whoever is reading this, you should know that you are all beautiful in one way or another, no one may ever tell you verbally that you are, but know this ' YOU ARE! ' and i know and so should you! ♥ Believe in yourself, and trust that you will always be the best you can be for everyone including yourself! 


i will chase after my dreams, no matter what. I believe dreams do come true, and Justin Bieber proved it, his dream came true and now he is living it! It is truly incredible. My dreams may be big and may seem impossible at times but i have always believed dreams come true, so one day, i hope and i believe they will! Even if only one small, little dream of mine comes true, that's okay cause at least i know a dream of mine has come true ♥ I will follow my dreams forever until, i'm gone. Justin Bieber taught me to follow me dreams and that is what i will do forever and ever. ♥
- Do you chase your dreams? Do you believe in miracles? Whether you do or don't i think you should always have an ambition in life, something to reach for and something to live by. ♥


I will never ever give up! Okay, to be completely honest with you's, i give up alot! but something i know about myself, is that i will never give up on something that is important to me, i won't just stay on the ground if i get knocked down, i will get back up and try again... it's just sometimes things get hard, things start to seems too far away, that is when i give up.. i know i shouldn't but i do! BUT i will still live to the saying, 'never give up', i will always try my hardest, i will always give it all i got and finish the fight i started, whether i lose or win, i know that i did the best i can do ♥ SO NEVER GIVE UP! A little something i like to live by. ♥
- Are you easily knocked down? if you are, do you get back up? do you finish what you start?, well you should! you should never give up! You should always give it everything! 120% ♥


I basically live by Justin Bieber's inspirational words ' NEVER SAY NEVER! ' I will never say never, i will fight until you've got everything out of me. If someone told me i wasn't good enough, i'd work hard to prove to them i'm good enough for everything and anything! ♥ No one can tell me i can't do something, cause i know if i put my mind to it, i will be able to accomplish anything! Everything is possible to me, and now that Justin Bieber is in my life (not literally, he is my inspiration and of course my celebrity crush, he so amazing in every way!) and showed the world that his dream was possible and made it a reality just proves to me even more i can do anything! and basically everything! ♥
- NEVER SAY NEVER, always believe that everything is possible, just put your mind to it and give it all you got and soon things will seem closer than they were before. ♥

Justin Bieber you are someone i look up too, you are an amazing inspiration and i don't care what people may say about you, i believe in you and nothing can change that! ♥ Thank you for everything you have taught me and thank you for showing me dreams do really come true ♥


NEVER SAY NEVER, Justin Bieber, one day will see my blog ♥ 

No comments: