Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Friday, May 20, 2011

Goodbye, My World tour ♥

So, everybody probably knows that Justin Bieber has officially ended his 'My World Tour'. His last show was in Tokyo, Japan last night (19/05/2011). I can bet that every single one of his shows, were amazing! Justin gave everything he had on stage, whether he was feeling well or not. He never wanted to disappoint his fans, if he it was raining, hailing, storming, the sun was shining or the moon was out lighting the night sky, he was on stage doing his thing, for his fans or should i say beliebers! He even has a chest infection towards the end of tour and he still went through we all the shows and performed like nothing was bothering him. He had a sore back at some stage of his tour and he went out on stage and sung, danced, and performed in front of thousands like absolutely nothing was wrong, even if it was killing him with pain. He is a dedicated artist and is always putting 120% into everything he does. Even if his crew didn't want to take the risk of a natural disaster reoccurring while they were in Japan, he still went and showed his support and love! He amazes me! All the countries he has visited, travelling the globe, show after show, different time zones, whether he is tired or nearly dead, he will still be up and on his feet non-stop! 


JUSTIN BIEBER THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORT YOU HAVE PUT IN TO YOUR TOUR! THANK YOU FOR DOING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR YOUR BELIEBERS! THANK YOU FOR MAKING SOME FANS DREAMS COME TRUE, WE ALL LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU! ♥


We would also like to thank his crew, his crew was a massive part of his My World Tour, THANK YOU JUSTIN'S CREW, WE LOVE YOU TOO! ♥


Justin, I am proud of you! You have done so much to give back to us beliebers, and i am very proud to say i support you and believe in you! ♥ Thank you for showing me that anything is possible and teaching me that i should always follow my dreams and never give up! 


NEVER SAY NEVER, i hope one day you will see my blog, i put alot of time and effort into, but it's worth everything! ♥





No comments: