Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Never Say Never, Dreams Really Do Come True ♥

' there's gonna be times when people say you can't live your dream ', but Justin Bieber taught me to NEVER SAY NEVER! 


I will never stop following my dreams and believing in myself, cause of Justin Bieber, he has inspired me to never give up, to never back down and to always give it a shot. I will always try things, and try not to be afraid of failure. Cause even though you may have failed, you at least know you tried your best to succeed. knowing that you gave it your all, is sometimes enough to overcome the fact of failure. 


I will always try to live my dream! cause one day it may come true, just like Justin Bieber's did!


Thanks Justin ! 



No comments: