Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Step 2 Forever: My Story - Justin Bieber ♥

So, i finished reading Justin Bieber's book 'First Step 2 Forever: My Story' and honestly, the book was amazing! I loved it so bloody much! I seriously would not get sick of reading it, i could read it over and over again and not get sick of it. It is really inspirational, his story.. he had a dream, a big dream, he never gave up and one day things all went to place and now he is living his dream. Imagine that, that could happen to anyone of us. It gives everyone hope, that one day their dreams could come true. NEVER SAY NEVER. He only was from a small town, and now he is travelling the world for his My World Tour. That is incredible. His book is about how he sees his life, and things that he encountered, liked going for his drivers permit, which he failed at first :( .. but the second time, he was all over it and got it! :) now that i'm thinking about driving, i seriously can't wait till i get my L's! haha (thought i might share).


The book is loaded with pictures or him, his crew and his concerts. I love looking through all the photos! and 'quotes


So, if you haven't already got his book, or read it. I highly suggest you do, cause it is worth reading. Quite amazing! 


No comments: