Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Sunday, May 1, 2011

BieberFacts, Its Time!

Here are some BieberFacts for you guys! If you've already heard of these, sorry.. just showing yous the ones i know :)

BieberFact! ; if Justin hugs a girl for more then 5 seconds, it mean he thinks shes cute.  -  You wouldn't want him to let you go

BieberFact! ; Justin: "I will fall in love with a girl with a good personality, beautiful eyes, a girl I can be goofy with"  -  Do you have those qualities? ♥

BieberFact! ; Justin: "If I ever saw my girlfriend crying I would hold her and let her know I'm there for her"  -  Just imagine that happening to you, how would you feel? ♥

BieberFact! ; 'That Should Be Me' is a song about Justin wanting to be your man ♥  -  I'm sure all Beliebers want Justin Bieber to be their man! ♥

BieberFact! ; "Girls are like diamonds, it's hard to find the best." -Justin  - That is so cute ♥



Way more BieberFacts coming your way, like real soon :) These aren't all the ones i know, just the ones i'm putting up first..

No comments: