Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GET BETTER JUSTIN ! ♥

Dear Justin,
All us Beliebers have heard that you are sick, and we all hope you get better really soon! I also heard that you have been vomiting, which is terrible, i hate it when i vomit! Don't be too hard on yourself, if you need a rest, take a break.. the last thing we want is you getter worse, so please do everything to help yourself get better. I'm not saying this so you get better for your 'fans', I'm saying this for YOU! You, need to get better for you! I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GET BETTER JUSTIN BIEBER! Rest up Justin ♥


Justin, we are all praying for you! Put your health first, Justin!


Love; one of your Beliebers! ♥ - Jess

No comments: