Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Justin Bieber Songs ♥

So, I'm creating a list of Justin Bieber songs that I know. There are probably some songs that i've missed or don't list, but i'm just listing all the ones i know :)

If i have missed any and you want me to add them, let me know (comment or tweet me @BieberLoveJess) ♥

Justin Bieber Songs:
1. Never Say Never
2. Baby
3. One Time
4. Down To Earth
5. Bigger
6. Runaway Love
7. Latin Girl
8. Favourite Girl
9. Somebody To Love
10. Love Me
11. Eenie Meenie
12. Born To Be Somebody
13. Pray
14. Pick Me
15. Ride
15. Look At Me Now
16. First Dance
17. Kiss And Tell
18. Omaha Mall
19. One Less Lonely Girl
20. Overboard
21. Common Denominator
22. U Smile
23. That Should Be Me
24. Up
25. Never Let You Go
26. Stuck In The Moment
27. Where Are You Now
28. Won't Stop
29. This Dream Is Too Good
30. Big Brown Eyes?

NOTE - Songs aren't in any order just randomly listed.



No comments: