Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia

Justin Bieber's My World Tour - Brisbane, Australia
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!: @BieberLoveJess

Friday, May 13, 2011

Are these rumours I hear..?

I'm not that updated to be honest, with all these rumours... but from what i have heard is that there is a little rumour, going around the media somewhere, saying Justin Bieber is a brat or is arrogant? If i am correct, that this is the rumour going round.. HOW IS HE A BRAT!?

I've heard these rumours heaps of times, but i have never believed them, and i don't ever want too. I don't believe that Justin is a brat, and i am sure that he doesn't appreciate being called one. Who would like the media all over the world, telling people that 'you' are a brat... no one would. So i doubt Justin likes it. SO END THE RUMOURS, CAUSE I BET THEY AREN'T EVEN TRUE. AND FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVED THE RUMOURS, ARE YOU A TRUE BELIEBER? cause beliebers will always believe in Justin, and will not let the media or anyone change that.

As, Justin may have tweeted ' Don't make assumptions without the facts first. ' (so, i am not entirely certain those were the exact words he tweeted.. but i'm sure you get what i mean)

Justin, I support you and i believe in you, the media can say what they want.. but in the end i have the choice whether to believe it or not. I don't believe it, cause i support you and 'once a belieber, always a belieber' 

No comments: